Hundreds of thousands of doctors want the flexibility and opportunity that comes with private practice. Yet problems associated with hiring, financing, marketing and other business needs can make that goal difficult.To help you launch and run your practice smoothly, Nitra interviewed dozens of experts and physicians with years of experience. We compiled their suggestions into Medical Practice Startup 101, a free report that can help you make the major decisions that come with private practice. Download the report to learn:
- How to use data to choose an office location and maximize business
- How to build a marketing program that goes beyond referral
- How to conduct sophisticated interviews and hire the right medical staff
- How create an ‘always-on’ recruiting system and minimize turnover
- How to finance practice expenses and ensure you can always pay the bills
Doctors in private practice are called upon to run everything from marketing to human resources, often with very little training. Too often, they rely on patchwork advice and trial-and-error solutions that can waste both money and time. Download your free copy of Medical Practice Startup 101 to learn the best way to solve common problems and give your practice a solid foundation.